Saturday, October 6, 2012

More than 50 pictures with a 36 exp. 35mm film in a Holga 120

As I already announced in another topic, I used now a not perforated 35 mm roll in a Holga 120GN. I reached 60 exposures, although this wil be not repeated, the frames have no space in between to divide clearly one photo from the other. I think that 50 photos is a good figure. In general the photos are OK, at the outer edges there are unavoidable marks of the reel of the developer tank. Another difficult issue is to scan the film without Newton rings, but I will make an adequate rig for that later on. Here is one of the 7 stripes with a total of 60 pics:

35mm Stripe
One of the 7 stripes of not perforated 35 mm roll in a Holga 120GN

And here is one of the photos of the stripe above:

The shepherd and his sheeps
Shepherd and his sheeps
 

The film is a 400 ISO but exposed as 100 ISO, compensated at development.

No comments: