Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Back to old macros

I had to return the Epson scanner V330, it had a problem and scratched the glass from inside. I decided not to buy another one, waiting and see. Meanwhile I'll be making macros again of the color photos. At least untill I find another way to solve the problem.
Today I finished a color roll initiated Sunday and developed it in Caffcol II like this


Bath
Duration /min.
Temperature / ºC
Obs.
CD-4
5
R.T.
Stand
Caffenol* 30 38-30 Stand
Rinse
1
warm

3 times fill
Bleach
3
warm
Continuous agitation
Rinse
1
warm
3 times fill
Fixer
5
warm First minute agitation
Washing
30
R.T.
3 times fill and then take from tank and leave in water
Dry
90 min.
R.T.


I had changed to stand development and the results are not so good as in previous experiments. The film is weak, color shift to green in the negative, magenta in positive.
I used a Fuji film 100 ASA already expired.
The caffenol bath was just 1 tsp soda and 4 tsp coffee, with a measured pH of 9,5 and star temperature of 38ºC, droping during 2.nd bath to 30ºC.

And here some photos that have resulted:

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5

No comments: