Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Living in a terrorist country

Yesterday I ordered CD4 from England and only today I noticed an email from the company telling me this:


Hi,

Thank you for your recent order with Silverprint, we regret to advise that we are unable to forward ANY chemicals (diluted, raw, dry or wet) outside of the UK, as pre our website.
We apologise for not being able to fulfil you order on this occasion.

We have cancelled your order and no money has been taken for this order/transaction.

Kind Regards,

Tyson
Silverprint
"The spirit of photography"

2 comments:

Trond Solem said...

Contact this gentleman:
http://www.moersch-photochemie.de/content/rohchemie

He has CD4 in stock.

H. Sousa said...

Well, thank you! I will, as soon as receive an answer I am waiting for since this morning.