The same procedure as before, just increasing the quantity of the P-Phenylenediamine hair dye component to 10 ml instead of the 5 ml tried before. In the next experience I will double the quantity again, that means, 20 ml. I noticed a visible increase in the density of the exposed areas of the film, a darker green.
Be pacient, I think it will work better and better, until the final result, a satisfactory color print made with Caffenol. I also will come to homemade Bleach and Fixer, with help of some other experimenters.
PS - Meanwhile I finished the 5th experience with 20 ml hair dye component containing P-Phenylenediamine and the result is identical with the 4th, no significant changes for better. Well, I am back to the first experience, with the color developer. This time I measured 30 ml for a bath of 700 ml Caffenol. I am waiting to see.