At Flickr

hjtsousa - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The contents of hair dye


Note: This «developer» did not work like it could. The first hair dye component I used worked much better than  this one. I only got a grey stain where light met the film but no images at all.


Actualization, 24:00 Lisbon, 30th March:

I changed the recipe and it seems to work better now. Keep in touch, and in some hours I will post new photos, this time with images. If colored or not, I don't know yet! But there are some images on the last film, another one is being developed.

Just a question of proportions and time. It will be still better.

No comments: